18th Mar 2020
Coronavirus Update - 18th March 2020
Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, visiting delegates and staff. Considering this, over the last two weeks we have introduced control measures, additional safeguarding, sterilisation and sanitation initiatives to allow training and assessment activities to take place as scheduled. They are as follows-:
Control measures relating to customers and delegates attending our training facility:
• Advice signage has been added to training centres such as; “Catch it, Bin it, Kill It” as well as specific advice for educational sectors
• Hand washing advice has been added into all welfare facilities
• We have increased cleaning services
• Gloves issued to staff cleaning delegate rest areas. Cleaning will also be carried out with disposable wipes
• We have also nominated internal staff to clean down frequently touched areas throughout the day
• Ensure adequate provision of antibacterial handwashes / soap in all toilet facilities
• Produce an information slide and issue to all trainers for housekeeping at the start of courses
• We will communicate with all external Awarding Bodies, requesting their guidance on what alternative training methods (e.g. online) can be put in place if the situation escalates
All Access Training Services Ltd have relaxed cancellation policies to ensure you are not charged as per normal terms and conditions.
All Access Training Services Limited have relaxed cancellation and date-change policies to give you peace of mind. If something happens either to your own health, your travel plans or your employer’s policies relating to COVID-19, you will be able to reschedule your training and assessment booking. You should still notify us as soon as possible if you wish to re-schedule your booking.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0141-882-2555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Access Training Services Ltd